Awakening to the Spirit World by Sandra Ingerman & Hank Wesselman
Today, practicing shamanism doesn't mean you have to live in a rain forest or a desert. Thanks to a modern renaissance of shamanic spirituality, practitioners from all walks of life now use powerful indigenous techniques for healing, insight, and spiritual growth. With Awakening to the Spirit World, teachers Sandra Ingerman and Hank Wesselman bring together a circle of renowned Western shamanic elders to present a comprehensive manual for making these practices accessible and available in our daily lives, including:
- How the original practice of shamanism shaped the world's spiritual traditions and why it is still relevant today
- The art of the shamanic journey--a time-tested meditative method for experiencing important spiritual lessons and truths
- Guidance for avoiding common pitfalls of shamanic practice
- Instruction for working with your dreams, connecting to your spirit guides, healing yourself and your environment
- A CD of drumming to facilitate your shamanic journeys
Sounds True, Incorporated: 2010.
ISBN: 9781591797500. 360 pp.
Softcover. Very good.